Do you have a natural flair for teaching?
Are you immensely fond of children?
If “yes” then you have just come to the right place. Now, you can take your teaching abilities beyond national boundaries with the help of an authentic TESOL for children certification from a reputable institute. Thus, not only will you be pursuing your teaching profession abroad but also fulfilling your dreams of traveling the length and breadth of the globe without breaking your bank accounts. Yes, as you are going to be a professional TESOL certified trainer, almost all your expenses will be taken care of by the educational institute which hires you. And you will earn a lot more than what you do today. Amazing, right? Now, let us turn to the details of what you need to do in order to achieve that goal.
First of all, you have to find the right institution for the certificate to work across all embassies in the world. The following tips will help you to find a renowned TESOL institute:
1. Experience – The organization should have years of experience in providing TESOL courses and they should be thoroughly updated with the latest trends. It is always best to go for an institution having more than 10 years of experience in the industry. That way you will get enough scope to evaluate their reputation online. The internet reviews and customer testimonials will tell you a lot about their performance in providing authentic certifications to the teachers of the world.
2. Flexibility – Owing to our tight schedules, it becomes extremely difficult for us to afford extra time for an additional course. In that case, the institution should have flexible time schedules so we can adjust our routines accordingly. Online courses are the best way to get rid of time issues as they are self-paced, thus saving a lot of your time and energy.
3. Accreditation – This is one of the most important requisites of an institution providing TESOL for children certification or similar courses. The certificates they provide should be recognized throughout the globe to expand your professional outreach. Furthermore, they should be notarized by higher authorities to ensure their accreditation.
4. Variety – The courses should be varied and encompass all methodologies of teaching the English Language to foreign students with the help of significant lectures, assignments, quizzes and so on. All in all, it should be interesting enough for you to pursue the courses without grudging.
What are some of the inherent benefits of a TESOL certification?
1. First of all, if your resume is marked with a TESOL certification from a well-recognized institute, it will increase your chances of getting jobs abroad.
2. Your pay scale is going to surge so you will be able to lead a standard life in a foreign country.
3. If you are a digital nomad, it will help you to pursue your passion without compromising on your lifestyle.
So, if you are a teacher who wants to get rid of the monotony of his or her life, A TESOL or TEFL certification can surely help you in that. Wish you all the very best in chasing your dreams!